Monday, April 1, 2013

What's Great For Pets & Fetish Parties But Not Your Child?

A huge bonus to blogging is the opportunity it lends to develop relationships with other writers.  In doing so, I've found that few journalists want to take a strong stance on controversial issues (as is expected, I guess) so they count on us bloggers to provide the racier commentary.  Thank God.

So while this may not be about threesomes, sex toy parties or anything else Amanda Bynes is up to these days... 

... it does involve my thoughts on leashes- of the parenting kind, of course.  Here's a peek at what I had to say.

"There are absolutely times I have considered putting my kids on a leash but would never do it. The most natural human response to restraint is to push against it..."

To hear me out and read the complete piece, head to AllParenting.com.  Agree or not, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Face piercing included.