Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Things Got Pretty Naughty In My House After That Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Last night after I put the kids to sleep I caught Kiddo, our Elf on the Shelf, chilling on the couch watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.  Not that I can blame him...  I mean, reporting back to Santa on all the naughty and nice that happens in my house is no easy task.  But then, he just disappeared.

This is where I found him.


Then he ducked out for a smoke.


I figured he didn't want the girls to smell it on him because I saw him here next:


But then I realized the Victoria's Secret stuff had really taken things in a different direction than I had first suspected...


Unfortunately for Kiddo, that didn't work out.  This is where I found him last.


I just thank God that I saw him before my daughters did, as this would be a really tough one to explain.