Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mindy Kaling Made Me Do This

I loved Mindy Kaling's book, "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)".  She dedicates a chapter to the (self-proclaimed) narcissistic photos on her BlackBerry, which I loved.  As a token of my appreciation for her, and for you, I am totally copying her fab idea.

Welcome to the first installment of "My Life: According To My Media Card":

I have a cotton ball phobia, and literally thought someone was trying to kill me.

Anyone who says they don't take douchey self-portraits on the reg is lying.

A proud, proud day. 

Yes: I FatBoothed my daughter.  Don't hate.

Speaking of fat, this shot of Britney made me feel really, really good about myself.

#YouKnowYouLiveInLAIf

No, I am not tripping.  I am at The Children's Museum.

Funny... if it were on his inner thigh.

Texted to my sister with, "good outfit, right?"

Love...