Monday, June 11, 2012

Tits, Ass & Advertisments

I've got more bizarre photos on my cell phone than Lindsay Lohan.  During a recent slideshow I learned (ok, confirmed) that LA does at least three things better than any other city: tits, ass and advertising.

Good news is I have decided to share some of the data in Round Two of "My Life: According to My Media Card".  Bad news is the most XXX thing on my phone is my toddler's bare bum.  That said, it will still entertain more than Round Two of this weekend's Bradley/Pacquiao fight.

This caught Amanda Bynes eye riiiight before her latest hit & run.
Mayor Bloomberg's next target.
Sweet.  At least I'm doing something right.
For more information, tune into "Mama Drama", premiering July 18th on Vh1
True, but this needlepoint does not help the situation.
Do they sell good handbags there, too??
If you've seen this sign outside of LA, send me a pic and I'll show you my package.
Ironically, this happens a lot in Hollywood, as well.
My fave & I'm still determined to find it's creator, who I'm hoping is Andy Garcia in "When A Man Loves A Woman"
And just in case you are the type of person that really believes in signs:


"My Life: According to My Media Card" is inspired by Mindy Kaling's fabulous book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" and the first installment can be seen here:


(Enjoy this post? Prove it by clicking on the cute icon in the upper right.)